Golden "Crumpet Jams" Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation
in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is George Western Foods Limited, (ABN 45 008 429 632) of Building A, Level 2
Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 ("Promoter").
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and management
(and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent,
step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Promotion commences at 04 August 2021 and ends at 12:00am AEST on 14 September 2021 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any two (2) Golden Bakery branded products in a single transaction from any
participating independent supermarket nationally. For clarity a participating independent
supermarket is any IGA, Foodland, Foodworks, Spar, Superbarn, Farmer Jacks, or
Subshed supermarket that displays advertising material featuring this promotion (each a
"Participating Retailer"). Entrants must obtain a receipt at the time of purchase;
- visit www.crumpetjams.com.au ("Website")
and follow the prompts to fully complete and
submit the online entry form, including by providing first name, last name, age, contact
number, postal address and email address;
- select their preferred size of pyjamas, from the size options available, should they be
deemed an instant winner;
- upload a copy of the purchase receipt when prompted;
- submit the fully completed online entry form.
- There will be 1200 instant win prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period based
on predetermined winning times as selected by an approved computerised random system. For
the avoidance of doubt, the first valid entry received on or after each winning time will be deemed
the winner of that prize. The prizes are : 1200 x Golden branded pyjamas valued at $32.72 each.
The total maximum prize pool is valued at up to $39,264.
- Once the online entry form is submitted, each entrant will be notified instantly on screen whether
or not they are an instant prize winner. A confirmation email will also be sent to the email address
specified by the winner. Any winners from ACT will also be published on the Website on 28
September 2021. Winners will be deemed provisional winners until verified.
- Prizes will be delivered to each winner within 28 days of being verified.
- Entrants must retain purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce
the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the
Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Retailer of purchase and that
the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to
have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of
transmission by the entrant. Incomplete, incorrect or indecipherable entries will be deemed
invalid. It is each entrant’s responsibility to provide current and accurate information at the time
of entry. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect information, including invalid
postal address provided by an entrant. The Promoter will only deliver prizes to the postal address
provided at entry and will not be responsible for or liable to organise re-delivery of any prize.
Quantity of instant win prizes and clothing sizes are limited. If your selected size of pyjamas is
unavailable, another size will be provided.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per
transaction regardless of the number of Golden Bakery branded products purchased in that
transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any
of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or
other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to
enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's
legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will make reasonbale efforts to identify and locate the winners. Should an entrant’s
contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the
Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a
prize should be directed to the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a
prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize
of equal or greater value for that prize subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified
otherwise by the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows
an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by
that entrant invalid. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion, including the Website, is
the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not
limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b)
subject to approval by the relevant regulatory authorities, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel
the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or amend
these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to
fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised
prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool
and that are won, but remain unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- A draw for any prizes that are won, but remain unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDST on 14 December
2021 may take place on 18 December 2021 at 10:00am AEDST at Tactics Marketing, Unit 6, 106
Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Any ACT
winners names will be published on the Website on 26 December 2021.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any
liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for
and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt
by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors,
service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is
conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also use and handle PI as set out in its Privacy
Policy, which can be viewed at
In addition to any use
unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling
also contains information about how entrants may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how
entrants may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable
law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter will not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
NSW TP/00795. ACT Permit No. TP21/00917. SA Permit No. T21/844